- GPS tracking only works if employees are clocking in via the freshOps Employee mobile app.
- Displayed points are accurate within a 1000 meter radius.
- It can take up to 2 minutes to receive and display a GPS point. Which is a Device Level restriction.
- Various environmental factors can prevent the satellite from acquiring a GPS point. It may take time acquire the GPS point for two minutes (Android) or 15 seconds (iPhone)
- After recorded, GPS points cannot be changed by Team Members, their managers, or account administrators. However, keep in mind that points are recorded based on a mobile device's locations, which technically could be different than the locations of the team member themself.
- Admins and Managers will only be able to view GPS points when the device syncs with their freshOps account and as long as the Team Member has allowed the freshOps Employee Mobile Apps to access their GPS hardware. This is generally requested upon installation. In order to sync, the device must be connected to a data network.
When and Where GPS Points Are Acquired
- freshOps only tracks locations when an employee is Checking In or Checking Out. GPS Location is not tracked while the Visit in In-Progress, Checked-Out, or Signed Out. If your employees have any further concerns about GPS tracking, please direct them to